Saturday, April 01, 2006





Love the Aussie airport security. we Kiwis are a tricky bunch after flying all the way from Auckland to Brisbane, via I know not where, we had to go through security to go through transit! Of course it was done with grace, dignity and charm; a wonder bunch!

The flight from Brisbane to Singapore is a killer just when you get to sleep they land at Singapore. 1.5 hours later you take off I was so tired I slept through a meal, the start of my diet!

DOha is fantastic so flat and brown! I have never seen anything so Brown and flat! But it is a vibrant, modern and exciting place. There are so many tower cranes working here with thousands of Labouers Indian etc all working with pick and shovel in 35 degree heat.

Anough for now

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home