Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Fairy on the Ferry!




If I ever suggest buying a boat shoot me! We took the Ferry from Santorini to Myconos, oh foolish boy! Never mind the the 44foot swell, the pitching and yawing (a nautical term rolling all over the place) and the fact that we were inside a fast cat ferry. It was hell! If the next stop hadn't been Myconos I was packing up my Tommee Tippee food bowl and jumping ship! I wasn't sick per sae but my god was I unhappy! A sailor I am not!
We had a lovely time on Santorini what a beautiful place. You may notice 2 postings on the Blog that was the only problem we had there, though every body gets their driver training at the Kamakazi school for advanced drivers with suicidal tendancies! 0 to 60 in 20 meters with one hand on the horn and the other giving guestures at eveybody.
Built around a volcano which is still active they have beautiful brilliantly white and pastel coloured houses with prime coloured (almost all blue) doors and windows. Great food, great people an a great environment. I am a fan.
See you soon
Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home