Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Moving on



The Santorini experience was great. I liked the look and the atmosphere of the place. It was foreign and different, but also warm and welcoming.

There are dogs everywhere here! Cats too, but when we were out and about we nearly fell over countless sleeping dogs. We let them lie. Donkeys also were a feature. As Mike mentioned, there is probably no more efficient way to transport heavy stuff around the place. They make their presence known - you can always tell where they've been.

Although it was a bit windy at times we were sheltered as we wandered about and the sun was glorious. I got a little burnt but nothing to worry about. I too enjoyed the food - specially the variety of fresh fish dishes on the menu.

The catamaran trip to Myconos was bumpy. Everyone knows that it is me who is the poor traveller. Well - didn't upset me one bit. I read for a lot of the trip! Don't understand what his problem was. He's a wuss!

About to explore Myconos. Catch you later.

Kerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home